- Be listed on the alumni website as a Bronco Contact (e-mail and/or phone number)
- Organize at least two events or program per year that align with the Boise State Alumni mission (highly recommend assisting with our annual Note-Writing Campaign)
- Promote membership and benefits to constituency
- Serve as area information person for local inquiries about alumni activities, scholarship opportunities,
community interests, student recruitment, and Association news.
- Communicate regularly with the staff about activities in your area
- Submit post-event report to staff after each event (we want to know about your events!)
- Sign a confidentiality form that protects all alumni from misuse of personal information
Connecting Bronco Nation
We have Broncos across the United States and overseas who get together for social, networking and service events. Would you — or someone you know — like to get a group organized in your area and show your Bronco pride? We are especially interested in recruiting new Bronco Contacts in Eastern Idaho as well as Los Angeles, Portland, Salt Lake, Las Vegas, Chicago, Washington DC, New York and Boston. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bronco Contact Volunteer Description
Orange County (San Clemente)
Walnut Creek/San Francisco
Jim Allen ’81
Philip Nuxoll ’80